About Me

My photo
McCalla, AL, United States
Hi, I'm Willie Jr. & a "Dancing Diva". I love spending time with my friends and family. In my spare time I dance, do school beauty pageants, and love being outside. I LOVE SpongeBob. SPONGEBOB ROCKS! And I LOVE watching Ghost shows! I wonder..... Have you ever ate sausage while riding a unicycle?

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

growing up

Well in fith grade you learn all kinds of things like multiplying fractions,or improving your reading skills. But the most uninteresting thing  i have to learn in fith grade  is" GROWING UP" and if ya know what i mean, you would agree.


So we have been informed that we have to wach a growing up video and im not shure if im mentally ready for this.Now i dont mind wachin that strange video BUT I DONT WANT TO BE SITTIN BY SOME MAGER WEIRDO WHO BOTHERS ME THE WHOLE STINKIN  TIME. Now i dont want to seem rude but i am just  being honest.


Now i was going to try think of some super duper awsome plan.My plan was that i was going to act sick, but then i thought my mom would not buy it.She an't gonna believe me.She would not believe my teacher  if she called and said i had fallen off the earth.


So i guess that my story of the day by by for now !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment